Polygon’s Extended Wear Surface (EWS) is made for high cycle and dithering, and low frictional values. It’s excellent for use in heavy equipment such as in construction, agriculture, mining, lifts and other rigorous equipment applications. Capable of going extended periods without maintenance, EWS resists contamination and wear.
The EWS bearing provides these benefits:
- Maintenance free, never needs greasing
- Use in high capacity, low friction conditions
- Reliability and predictability.
- No grease, means no dirt contamination
- Maintenance-free operation for long time periods
- Reduced maintenance visits
- Preservation of equipment uptime.
- Wear resistance and reliability in contaminated joint locations
- Elimination of seals and machining costs
EWS has increased wear resistance and reliability in contaminated joint locations with small design envelopes. Seals and their machining cost can oftentimes be eliminated thanks to the increased contaminated environment performance.